The Homebuying Process
When purchasing a home, a pre-approval is the first step to knowing what you can afford and receiving accepted offers. To find out what you qualify for, simply fill out the form below and get a personalized quote.
Finding the right home can oftentimes take several months. However, a good first step is to discover which neighborhoods best match your needs, and then narrow down the homes by identifying the amenities you want.
One of the most difficult aspects of the buying process is getting an accepted offer. Competition for homes is at an all time high, making it even more important to get your offer in asap, when you find the home of your dreams.
How We Help Sellers
- Work With A Local Real Estate Expert
- A Commitment To Get The Best Price
- List Your Home On All Major Listing Sites and Local MLS’s
How We Help BuyersBecause our agents are licensed as both Real Estate Agents and Loan Officers, many are able to provide the following benefits:
- Personalized Mortage Guidance
- Work With Less Professionals
- Flexibility With Loan Structure And Real Estate Transaction Negotiation
- We Want To Save You Money!
Don’t hesitate to reach out by phone or email!
Leave A Message
Real Estate Broker – CA Bureau of Real Estate Lic # 01174694 | A.K.T. American Capital NMLS # 264422